Note: the PVAIR functionality is now integrated to OpenSMT2.
- PVAIR (Linux x86_64 binary ver. 1.0) [5MB]
- battleship-5-8-unsat.smt2 - Example file used in tutorial
- pvai.conf - Example configuration for PVAIR.
SAT competitions are organized since 2002. Its web page claims: The purpose of the competition is to identify new challenging benchmarks and to promote new solvers for the propositional satisfiability problem (SAT) as well as to compare them with state-of-the-art solvers.
- Benchmarks [16GB] - The benchmarks used in the evaluation.
- Results [10GB] - The output (logs) produced by PVAIR on the benchmarks and CSV files with various extracted data from the logs.